Krav Maga Midlands Instructor
Al Natrins - Graduate Level 4
Al began training in Krav Maga in 2009, after looking for the most straightforward and practical self-defence system he could find. After considering various martial arts, it did not take him long to settle on Krav Maga. Al was impressed with the simplicity and effectiveness of Krav Maga. He also found the emphasis on high-stress situations, as well as the weapon attacks and tactical elements excellent and not offered by any other system.
Not only a qualified KMG instructor, Al is also a fully qualified CYQ Level 3 Personal Trainer and Level 2 Fitness Instructor (REPs) with a strong background in nutrition, and effective strength and conditioning for athletic performance. Al has enjoyed helping dozens of people to succeed in obtaining and maintaining their health and fitness goals, including many older clients and children.
- Graduate Level 2 Krav Maga Instrcutor
- BTEC LEVEL 3 Advanced Self Defence Instructor
- First Aider and Fully Insured
- CYQ Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Experience in Other Combat Systems
- Trains on weekly basis to keep the top teaching and techincal standard