Practitioner Level 5 Assistant Krav Maga Instructor
Ryan has proudly completed nearly 14 years of military service, including operational service in the invasion of Iraq in 2003 and two tours of duty in Afghanistan as part the Commando Helicopter Force, supporting the UK commitment to the International Security Assistance Force. During his military career, Ryan served for 3 ½ years as an Instructor at the Royal Navy Initial Training Group, where he was part of a team making servicemen out of civilians. This role offered him the opportunity to achieve a BTEC LEVEL 4 in Instructional Techniques and an ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management.
In his private life, Ryan is a dedicated father, a full-time Health and Safety Manager and a self-confessed Krav Maga addict.
- Practitioner Level 5 Assistant krav Maga Instructor
- ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management
- Experience in Other Combat Systems.
- BTEC LEVEL 4 in Instructional Techniques
- Former Royal Navy Petty Officer
- First Aider and Fully Insured
- Trains on weekly basis to maintain the highest teaching and technical standards