Night Park Scenarios 10th Edition - Flashlight Tactics. Learn How to use Flashlight for self defence in low light conditions.
We are extremely happy to announce Night Park Scenarios 10 - Flashlight Tactics.You'll learn a lot about the light and how to use it for your advantage. Every student will receive a pocket Flashlight which you can take back home with you. We'll cover:
- How human eye work and how different lligh conditions affect our visibility.
- Different types of flashlights you can use for carry.
- Carryng a flashlight and quick draw.
- How to use a flashlight as an impact tool.
- Use diferent flashlight tactics to dominate the confrontation
- Real-Life Scenarios with use of flashlight.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
We gather up in Stratford upon Avon close to Holy Thinity Church Old Town, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6BG
DATE: 19th July 2019 Start 19.00
Price for this workshop is £34.99
Booking Closes on 15th July 2019
PRICE OF THE EVENT INCLUDES POCKET FLASHLIGHT AND CERTIFICATION.