Grading is open to all Krav Maga Midlands Students
To be tested you need to :
Train on a regular basis in Krav Maga for at least 4 months for P1 and complete at least 16 training hours. Complete required training hours for next level is described in Curriculum.Additional info is available on your Curriculum PDF sheet as for each grade requirements may be diferent.
Know your curriculum and be able to perform it on the day
The Krav Maga Midlands Grading will take place in Stratford upon Avon on 18th April 2020 and 31st October 2020.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
MEON VALE LEISURE CENTRE Bailey Avenue, Meon Vale, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 8QR
18th April 2020 Start 10.00am . Finish 4.00pm
12th July 2020 - Sunday at FCF International Summer Camp - Grading is Included in the camp price.
31st October 2020 Start 10.00am . Finish 4.00pm
Please bring with you water and towel. Mandatory equipment : mma gloves, 16oz boxing gloves, groin guard, shin pads and mouth guard.
Car parking is available in front of the venue
Please aim to be arrive at least 30 minutes before the grading starts. Give yourself enough time to get changed, find the training hall and register as we start promptly. Remember to check traffic reports or train timetables beforehand and avoid any delays.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Firstly, please ensure you bring your club training T-shirt and either Krav Maga branded training trousers or plain black training trousers. Please avoid wearing shorts or clothing affiliated to other organisations. We will be training in a public space, and we would like to ensure Krav Maga Midlands continues to maintain its high standards and professionalism. This uniform is mandatory for all national/club gradings.
You should also consider the following:
• Towel – for training. Also, the venue have good shower facilities.
• Spare training t-shirt ( if you have one – be prepared to sweat! )
• Plenty of water. It's very important to stay properly hydrated.
• Light snacks. Fruit and light bites are important to keep your energy levels up.
• All protective equipment. Groin guards, shin guard and mouthguard are essential. We recommend also MMA and 16oz Boxing Gloves. You'll find additional information in your Curriculum PDF Sheet which can be downloaded from Facebook Students Closed Group.